Lemon Garlic Orzo SoupIngredients
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, roughly grated (I usually add 3-4 and julienne them on my mandolin)
- 6 C chicken broth
- ½ C orzo
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- In a large pot heat olive oil.
- Add in garlic and onion. Sauté until translucent.
- Add in carrot. Sauté for just a few minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add orzo. Cook until tender with a slight bite.
- Squeeze in juice of half lemon and add zest.
- Season with basil.
- Serve.I also add one cooked and shredded chicken breast to make it a little heartier.
With their business in trouble, Mia and Bryn must pull out all the stops to save their shop. Things get sticky when Mia, owner of Classy ‘n’ Sassy Lingerie, has to go on five blind “dates” to find the right model for the big marketing plan that will save the store. But they aren’t your ordinary blind dates. Mia has to test out the “goods” to find the perfect spokespenis—the model for Classy ‘n’ Sassy’s newest line of lifelike dildos.
Not realizing Mia is on a mission, Oliver Christensen approaches her in a bar and Mia mistakes him for model #1. Oliver decides to play along. But just how far is he willing to take this charade in order to get closer to Mia? And what happens if Mia’s Blind Date #1 turns out to be The One?