Okay, so maybe I’m a week late in saying that, but better late than never, right? I hope your holidays were wonderful. I took time off from writing and pretty much everything writing related and simply enjoyed a bunch of family time. We took walks with the dogs, built Lego, played video games, visited with friends, and ate way too many treats! What did you do?
It’s that time of year again where I write down what my goals are. This year my list seems quite extensive.
- Exercise 5 days a week—a mix of CrossFit, Jogging, and Yoga.
- Write a new romance—or two or three, depending on how long each takes me.
- Rerelease 3 novellas that I’ve gotten rights back to.
- Release With This Kiss, currently published as part of a multi-author anthology–Magical Weddings.
- Get more organized—I’ve even bought a fancy new planner. I can’t wait for it to arrive!
- Work on a new writing adventure, which I’m keeping secret for now. I’d like to see how things pan out before making any big (Hopefully!!) announcements. More on that soon maybe…
So what are your goals and plans for the year?