Holiday season will soon be upon us—I know!! I’m sorry—and if you’re wondering what to buy that tricky reader or writer on your list, then I’ve got you covered with a few suggestions. Trust me, I’ve been where you are! It can be tough to buy for that book lover in your life because the simplest idea is to buy them… a book! LOL. But which books do they like? What’s their favorite genre? Which ones have they already read? Nooooooo…..too many questions!
So here’s a few suggestions. And let’s be clear. These are all things I’d like, but I get no commission or benefit from listing them here. They’re simply stuff I’ve found online that I like! Buy at your own risk.
- Grammar T-shirt — Who doesn’t like to make fun of grammar? Check out this one!
- Reusable Water Bottles — Must stay hydrated while reading or writing! I’m currently loving my glass water bottle like this one!
- Coffee/Tea Cups — I personally love my Kleen Kanteen with a cafe cup. It keeps my coffee hot for hours so I can drink it slowly and therefore consume less. And they come in lots of cute colors too! Check them out here!
- Quote Scarves — These can be found at a few places. I don’t personally have one yet, but I do think they are pretty cool. I’ve found a few: Here and Here and Here.
- Fingertip-less Gloves — I have these ones myself and love them
- Himalayan rock salt lamps — I received 2 of these for Christmas last year and I love them! So pretty and good for you too!
- Book-inspired jewelry from etsy — There is a never-ending supply of book-lover inspired jewelry at Etsy.com. Go check it out!
- Throw blanket — I love curling up on the couch with a soft blanket and a good book! A great blanket can be found in basically every price range and at way too many places to list. I did see this one recently and it was really pretty.
- Book Ends — I just found these and I think they are so cool!!!
- Journals — Great for both writers and readers. Keep track of story ideas, books you’ve read or want to read, make lists of your goals, whatever your heart desires can go in a journal!
- Coloring books — You may or may not have heard about this most recent fad of coloring books for adults, but it’s true! And I have to say, the coloring books are beautiful! It’s like every page tells a story. Maybe it’ll even bring on some inspiration for what to write or read next! Check out this amazing-looking coloring book!